Re: RFS: winff

Disregard my previous message, something went wrong with the signing.
Here is the original text:

Thanks for the quick review.

> - No need to build-depend on fpc-source or you have a strong reason
> doing so ?

Removed: done.

> - Need to depend on ffmpeg since AFAICS it is being called by winff
> runtime.

Huh, I am pretty sure I see it. I moved it to the first dependent
instead of the last.

> - Vcs-Browser: is not for upstream repo, but for yours, i.e. the VCS
> repo of your packaging, if any.

Ack. Removed.

I would be glad if it could be uploaded after the changes. The package
is again available on mentors:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff/winff_0.42-1.dsc

Paul