Re: Some license issues (Was Re: RFS: unionfs-fuse)

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 14:02 +0530, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> I have enclosed a sample "debian/copyright" file for your package.
> You might wish to edit it before including it.

This looks like it's supposed to be the machine-readable format, but it
doesn't seem to comply with that spec. The "License" option is referring
to arbitrary names of things given later in the file. I think you want
"License: Other" with the license text below that section.

See here:
http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat#head-133d3ff18d9a3119d48e96f0c8aca4a37391769f

If I'm off-base here, please let me know, as I'm trying to do a
machine-readable copyright file for my package right now and I'd like to
do it correctly.

Richard