Multi-RFS: nvi, autofs5, mt-st

Hi,

as my regular sponsor is away for some time, I'm looking for someone
to do a few uploads[1] for me:

* autofs5 (5.0.3-1 => 5.0.3-2)
Fixes an RC bug, but also contains several new upstream patches, so I'd
like to leave it at urgency=low.

* mt-st (1.1-1 => 1.1-2)
Housekeeping issues.

* nvi (1.79-26 => 1.81.6+debian-1)
Switch from the stable branch (which has been dead for ages) to the
development branch - it doesn't feel "developmental" though.
Package has been thoroughly revised (the 1.79 series didn't even employ
a patch system) at that opportunity.

I've tried my luck on #d-mentors (and will continue to do so), but asking
here as well can't hurt.

Thanks in advance,

Jan

[1]: DSCs, Interdiffs etc. available here:
>> http://www-pool.math.tu-berlin.de/~hesso/deb/
Direct links to the DSCs: