RFS: eboard (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.1-1 of the package
"eboard", the new version 2-2 of the package "eboard-extras-pack1" and version
1-1 of the package "eboard-extras-pack2".

I have requested to adopt these packages, and this has been accepted[1] by the
current maintainer.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2008/05/msg01013.html

They build these binary packages:
eboard     - A GTK+ chessboard program
eboard-extras-pack1 - Additional piece sets and sounds for eboard (pack 1)
eboard-extras-pack2 - Additional piece sets and sounds for eboard (pack 2)

The packages appear to be lintian clean.

The uploads would fix these bugs:
 eboard   : 427434, 478882, 483054
 eboard[2]: 452686, 193206, 429596
 eboard-extras-pack1: 359400, 483164
 eboard-extras-pack2: 483211

[2] Text-console crashes, which these bugs likely are, were fixed in 1.0.4
    already. Thus, eboard-1.1.1-1 resolves these bugs. I did not put them into
    debian/changelog, however, intending to close them manually.

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eboard/eboard_1.1.1-1.dsc
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eboard-extras-pack1/eboard-extras-pack1_2-2.dsc
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eboard-extras-pack2/eboard-extras-pack2_1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Kind regards,
Patrik