Debian Mentors slow?

Admittedly it is a while since I uploaded a package to Debian Mentors,
but I don't remember it taking very long before a verdict was delivered
to my email.

I uploaded a message last night (about 8 hours ago) and I still haven't
received any word on whether it's been accepted.  It doesn't appear in
the list of my packages either so I guess it hasn't been processed yet.
 This is quite far from the promise made on the Introduction page that
the queue is checked every 30 seconds and that an email should arrive
within a few minutes.

Is the server not feeling well?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman