Re: RFS: figtoipe

OoO En  ce début d'après-midi ensoleillé  du dimanche 11  mai 2008, vers
15:39, Alexander Bürger <acfbuerger@googlemail.com> disait:

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "figtoipe".

Hi Alexander!

Fill an ITP when working on a package and close it in your changelog.

If figtoipe was provided by ipe in the past, you should add Replaces and
Conflicts line in debian/control. Replaces  will allow you to erase some
files  owned by  ipe and  Conflicts  will avoid  that a  version of  ipe
containing figtoipe is installed.

You might want  to add an Homepage field  in debian/control. Update your
Standards-Version.

In debian/rules,  don't use dh_install, just  create debian/install with
appropriate content. For manpages, use DEB_INSTALL_MANPAGES_* variables:
 DEB_INSTALL_MANPAGES_figtoipe := debian/figtoipe.1

Your debian/watch file seems not working.

Look at the  output for "lintian -viI figtoipe_20080505-1_amd64.changes"
for more things to fix.

Thanks.
--
panic("kmem_cache_init(): Offsets are wrong - I've been messed with!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/mm/slab.c