Re: RFS: ffmpegthumbnailer

OoO  Lors de  la soirée  naissante du  samedi 10  mai 2008,  vers 18:06,
Lionel Le Folgoc <mrpouit@gmail.com> disait:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ffmpegthumbnailer".
> This is a lightweight video thumbnailer that can be used by file
> managers to create thumbnails for video files (for the moment,
> thunar-thumbnailers is the only package using it).

Hi Lionel!

I see  no other problem  with your package.  Let's see if some  one else
finds one.  You could improve a bit  the manual page by  stating that -i
and -o are mandatory, that -i waits  for a video file and -o will output
a PNG.
--
Use recursive procedures for recursively-defined data structures.