Re: RFS: xiterm+thai

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Just update the debian/copyright which included the quotes from
>  doc/COPYRIGHT.HISTORY and doc/LSM.
>
>  The text which show that Guylhem Aznar relicensed the xiterm with
>  authorization from the author was added to clarify each (C) holder/license.

I think something like this would be more appropriate:

It was downloaded from ftp://linux.thai.net/pub/thailinux/software/xiterm+thai/

xvt original copyright was "Do what you want, but can't make money on it."
Rxvt had the same copyright since it was based on xvt.

xiterm was relicensed to GPL-2 by Guylhem Aznar with authorization from
the xvt's original author and xiterm+thai is based on that.

Files: debian/*
Copyright: (c) 1999-2008 Chanop Silpa-Anan <chanop@debian.org>
           (c) 2008 Neutron Soutmun <neo.neutron@gmail.com>
License: GPL-2+

Files: *
Copyright: (c) 1992 John Bovey, University of Kent at Canterbury,
License: GPL-2

Files: src/debug.c, src/debug.h, src/graphics.*,
src/Xtensions/*/graphics.*, src/screen.*,
 src/Xtensions/*/screen.*, src/xdefaults.*, src/Xtensions/graphics/rxvtgrx.h
Copyright: (c) 1994 Robert Nation <nation@rocket.sanders.lockheed.com>
License: GPL-2

Files: src/default.h, src/feature.h, src/Xtensions/*/feature.h, src/misc.*,
 src/scrollbar.*, src/Xtensions/menubar+graphics/menubar.*
Copyright: (c) 1995,1996 Mark Olesen <olesen@me.queensu.ca>
License: GPL-2

Files: src/grkelot.*
Copyright: (c) 1994,1995 Angelo Haritsis
License: GPL-2

Files: src/netdisp.c
Copyright: (c) 1996 Chuck Blake <cblake@bbn.com>
License: GPL-2

Files: src/*thai*.*
Copyright: (c) 1999 Vuthichai Ampornaramveth <vithi@venus.dti.ne.jp>,
                  Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep@linux.thai.net>
License: GPL-2

Files: src/thaikb.*
Copyright: (c) 1999 Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep@linux.thai.net>
License: GPL-2

On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License,
version 2, can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise