RFS: ITA: libapache-mod-layout
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 5.1-1
of my package "libapache-mod-layout".
It builds these binary packages:
libapache2-mod-layout - Apache web page content wrapper
mod_layout allows you to create a single look and feel throughout a
website without using server side includes to "automagically" wrap
pages in standard headers and footers.
It can be used to to add standard disclaimers to all of the pages on a server,
add banner ads, etc.
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 429126, 462860
* This upload fixes that apache1.x has been removed, and apache2.2 is
used instead. This means changing the binary package name and changing
dependencies; no more missing depends and build-depends.
* This is also an adoption of an orphaned package.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache-mod-layout
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache-mod-layout/libapache-mod-layout_5.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Andreas Wenning <firstname.lastname@example.org>