RFS: QA Upload -- kguitar - Stringed instrument tablature editor for KDE
Here is a QA upload for kguitar. Fixes 2 bugs and standards update,
etc. if someone has time to review/upload.
Description: Stringed instrument tablature editor for KDE
Kguitar is basically a guitar tablature editor for K Desktop Environment.
It's much more than just a tab editor. It's features are:
* Powerful and convenient tablature editing, including
many effects and classical note score editing for classic instrument
* Full and very customizable MIDI to tablature import and export;
* Support of extra data formats, such as ASCII tablatures, MusicXML or
popular programs' format, such as Guitar Pro's or TablEdit;
* Chord fingering construction tools - chord finder and chord analyzer;
* Many additional facilities to ease tabbing work,
including rhythm and lead construction tools;
* Highly customizable to suit a lot of possible instruments
(not only 6-string guitars, and even not only guitars),
including drum tracks, lyrics and other MIDI events.