On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 01:01:30PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
Barry deFreese wrote:
I am CC'ing Debian QA because this fixes an RC bug and the
maintainer may be MIA.
OK, I have uploaded another version with a couple of more fixes and
have moved the source changes from diff.gz to patches.
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1-4.1
of my package "zynaddsubfx".
A quick glance at the package made me conclude two things:
- It seems you did a good job fixing lots of things, making the package
- This is not an NMU upload, but a QA upload. If the maintainer is
indeed MIA, that's fine, but he might not be, so I'm currently not
QA team, how should this be handled? Do we wait for you to confirm
MIA-ness, or do you upload the package yourself if he is MIA?