Re: RFS: mcl
Philipp Benner schrieb:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mcl".
* Package name : mcl
Version : 1:06-058-1
Upstream Author : Stijn van Dongen <email@example.com>
* URL : http://micans.org/mcl/
* License : GPL-2
Section : math
The MCL package is an implementation of the MCL algorithm, and offers
utilities for manipulating sparse matrices (the essential data
structure in the MCL algorithm) and conducting cluster experiments.
MCL is currently being used in sciences like biology (protein family
detection, genomics), computer science (node clustering in
Peer-to-Peer networks), and linguistics (text analysis).
It builds these binary packages:
mcl - the Markov Cluster algorithm
mcl-doc - documentation for mcl
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 452405
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mc
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mcl/mcl_06-058-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
I've just done a little review, could you please fix following things:
- Upgrade compat from 4 to 5.
- In some files are useless newlines at the end of the file, please
- Could you please clear unneeded comments out of the debian/rules?
- debian/dirs isn't needed.
- Please add the Homepage field to the control file.
- I think you should use the Priority 'optional' instead of 'extra'.
- You should use a build-depend on debhelper in version 5 and higher
instead of 4.
So that's my little list, I hope it will help you.