RFS: axel (updated package) -- Fixes ITA and a bunch of bugs

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for a new version 1.0b-4 of "axel".  This is
for an ITA.  I originally requested Wilmer (the previous maintainer) for
a sponsored upload but it has been over 2 weeks since I heard from him,
hence this request to a wider audience :)

It builds these binary packages:
axel       - A light download accelerator - Console version
axel-kapt  - A light download accelerator - Console version front-end

The package is lintian and linda (after applying patch at #434989 to
linda) clean.

Bugs fixed and other changes:

196431 - Prevent crash on long URLs and also Increase max URL length.
359368 - Acknowledges /usr/doc transition NMU
419679 - ITA (adopted after speaking to Wilmer)
448964 - Remove backup (~) files that crept-in in 1.0b-3
449368 - Prevent crash if FTP CWD fails
449507 - Use strncpy instead of strcpy for length sensitive copies

  - Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.2
  - Correct a typo in the menu file, install menu file in
    /usr/share/menu/
  - Cleanup the .desktop file (remove lintian warnings)
  - Add Homepage: to the description

I have a bunch of other dpkg 1.14.6 changes (Homepage: and Vcs-* are
valid fields in debian/control) that I did not commit to SVN [1] yet.  I
intend to release those in a later upload (because I might change to git
-- I am still evaluating options).

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/ext-maint/axel/unstable/?op=log

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/axel/axel_1.0b-4.dsc

Giridhar