RFS: nted (3rd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nted".

* Package name    : nted
  Version         : 0.8.1-1
  Upstream Author : Jörg Anders <ja@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
* URL             :
http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml
* License         : GPL
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
nted       - Musical score editor

The package appears to be lintian/pbuilder/piuparts clean.

The upload would fix this bug: 444673

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nted/nted_0.8.1-1.dsc

This is my third try at finding a sponsor for this package.

There aren't many graphical score editors in the Linux world. One can
uses graphical audio sequencers such as Rosegarden or MusE. But they are
far too bloated for someone who just wants to do score typesetting.

My best choice until recently has been Noteedit, a KDE app, but its
development was discontinued in 2004.

Fortunately, the Noteedit author has then started developing this brand
new score editor: NtEd. I understand it as a complete rewrite of
Noteedit using GTK. As such, it should benefit from the Noteedit
experience and become mature rapidly.

Looking for a sponsor I've pinged the Noteedit package maintainer and
the debian-multimedia team with no luck so far.

While NtEd is my very first attempt at official debian packaging, this
software is rather light and the package shouldn't suffer too huge flaws
IMHO.

Kind regards
 Gilles Filippini