RFS: rsplib

Dear mentors,

We are looking for a sponsor for our package "rsplib".

* Package name    : rsplib
  Version         : 2.3+1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh@iem.uni-due.de>
* URL             : http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/
* License         : GPL, version 3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libcpprspserver-dev - Headers for RSerPool high-level API library in C++
libcpprspserver2 - RSerPool high-level API library in C++
librsplib-dev - Headers for RSerPool core API library rsplib
librsplib2 - RSerPool core API library rsplib
rsplib-calcappservice - Example RSerPool service for performance evaluation
rsplib-fgpservice - Example RSerPool service for fractal graphics computation
rsplib-pingpongservice - Example RSerPool service for functionality test
rsplib-registrar - RSerPool registrar
rsplib-scriptingservice - Example RSerPool service for script-based workload
distribution
rsplib-tools - RSerPool test tools

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rsplib/rsplib_2.3+1.dsc

We would be glad if someone uploaded this package for us.

rsplib is the Open Source implementation (GPLv3) of the IETF's upcoming
standard for Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool). It provides protocols and
functionalities for the  management of server pools and sessions between
users and pools. In particular, RSerPool takes care for server selection and
session failover support among servers of a pool. The rsplib package contains
a library for the session communication (the rsplib), an implementation of
the pool management component (registrar) as well as multiple example service
implementations. Details on RSerPool and the rsplib can be found on our
project's website: http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/ .

The rsplib package has been tested on x86 and x86_64, under Debian, Kubuntu
and Fedore Core. Furthermore, it works under Debian on SGI O2 (MIPS R5000)
and MacOS X (PPC and x86).

Best regards
 Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
 E-Mail:     dreibh@iem.uni-due.de
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh