Re: RFS: xmms-pulse

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 12:19:12AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I'm not registered to the debian-devel as it's a way too much traffic
> for me to read on... When I first subscribed, it was on the java license
> problem period, and it was too much for me. Is it always that busy? Do
> you think it's a mistake not to read that list?

1. It's not a mistake that you didn't read that list. But just make it
a point to poll the archives for a week or so after you file an ITP.

2. If you call debian-devel busy, what about debian-user? :-)

Kumar

P.S. A nice comparison:
http://gmane.org/plot-rate.php?group=gmane.linux.debian.user
http://gmane.org/plot-rate.php?group=gmane.linux.debian.devel.general