Re: RFS: xmms-pulse

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Thomas (explicitly cc'ed to make sure he gets the mail),
>
> if you report a wnpp bug with reportbug, it gets automatically cc'ed to
> debian-devel. Please, if you do use reportbug, don't forget to read the
> replies you get on debian-devel.
>
> Specifically these two:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/09/msg00711.html
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/09/msg00733.html
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Thanks a lot for reminding this to me, but I have already closed the ITP
as I understood already that xmms will be removed.

I'm not registered to the debian-devel as it's a way too much traffic
for me to read on... When I first subscribed, it was on the java license
problem period, and it was too much for me. Is it always that busy? Do
you think it's a mistake not to read that list?

Thomas