RFS: drscheme (updated package & adoption)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:370-1
of my package "drscheme", and this time the package were more carefully
checked before upload so don't expect a "don't look it's broken" follow-up.

It builds these binary packages:
drscheme   - PLT Scheme Programming Environment
mzscheme   - PLT Scheme Interpreter

The upload would fix these bugs: 402589, 425539

This is generally a pretty conservative upgrade to the new DrScheme 370
version.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget