Re: debian/watch, sf.net and -dev versions

Hi,

Daniel Leidert schrieb:
> Then use
>
> http://sf.net/<package>/<package>-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz
>
> I always use this to avoid matching on packages like
> package-foo-x.y.z.tar.gz, if I want to match on package-x.y.z.tar.gz

no this does not help me. I think there is a misunderstanding.

The filenames of the packages are identical. Its always
package-version.tar.gz. And it is _one_ project page. You can see this
for one of this packages here:

You see that Sourceforge calls it package. But I think it would be
better described as a branche. The question is if I can use this
sourceforge package name in some way. (In the file listing directory
they show up all in one directory, so this does not help).

Regards,
Patrick