Re: RFS: gwyddion - Scanning Probe Microscopy analysis software (2nd attempt)

Hi Jan,

I am basically off for the next two weeks but volunteer to sponsor you when I
return at the end of this month - should you not have found someone else.

Please consider to join the Debian-Med folks at
http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debian-med/
there may be someone available earlier than me.

Cheers,

Steffen