Re: RFS: php-mdb2-driver-mysql (2nd Attempt)

Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr> writes:

> I'm sure ;-) Note that you could also make an RFP for packages
> needed (even you have habilities to make the first package, see
> if you want maintain it during next years in Debian).

Sure, my ultimate plan is to hand the maintenance of these packages to
the PHP Maintenance team (I was recently accepted as a member).

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it