Re: RFS: php-mdb2-driver-mysql (2nd Attempt)

Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr> writes:

> More general comment: please don't ITP/RFS a package for just
> "dh-make-php Foo_Bar.tgz". You should read packaging docs and be aware
> of what is a debian maintainer.

Point taken.  I do plan on packaging a GPLed application and framework
that will use all these PEAR modules.  I'm not sure if Debian would be
interested in a web app for managing health care workers, but the
framework may be of some interest.

That is, I'm not just packaging php modules for the fun of it.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it