Re: RFS: php-net-pop3

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 04:23:27PM -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-net-pop3".

debian/control:
* set a (versionned) depend on php-pear
* begin short description to "PHP PEAR module for ..."
* add Homepage field

debian/copyright:
* you miss the copyright statement
* it is commonly usage to add email for authors (this apply also
  for your other packages)

debian/README.Debian
* if you don't have interesting stuff to add, remove it

The last release dates from 2005 april. I see in you last email
that you could maintain upstream source code if needed. I see
there are open bugs for this module, perhaps could you consider
to become upstream author?

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E