Re: RFS: php-i18nv2

Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr> writes:

> debian/control:

> debian/copyright:

> debian/README.Debian

Ok.

> debian/postinst and debian/prerm:
> * you don't need this file because register/unregister is dealt
>   with pear.mk cdbs class. BTW there ware some discussions about
>   the way to install/remove modules and final choice is given in
>   dh-make-php package : directly in debian/rules and not in
>   postinst/prerm files

I really don't understand what you mean here.  I used the latest
dh-make-php and didn't think I saw it doing the registration.  Perhaps I
missed it, though.

> The last release dates from 2006 march and is declared as "beta".
> Are you sure this package is maintained by upstream and that code
> source is high-quality to be include in Debian?

We're using it in our (soon-to-be released) GPLed php app, so, yes, I'm
willing to vouch for the quality and maintain it if needed.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it