Re: RFS: php-mdb2-driver-mysql (2nd Attempt)

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 03:36:51PM -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-mdb2-driver-mysql".

I think all my comments for your php-mbd2 are useful for this
one. In addition, your long description is so bad : you don't
need repeat the short description and your long description is
too ...short. Read this pages:
http://www.us.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-binary.html#s-descriptions
http://www.us.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Description
http://www.us.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.fr.html#s-bpp-desc-basics

More general comment: please don't ITP/RFS a package for just
"dh-make-php Foo_Bar.tgz". You should read packaging docs and be
aware of what is a debian maintainer.

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E