Re: RFS: php-i18nv2

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 05:46:40PM -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-i18nv2".

debian/control:
* set a (versionned) depend on php-pear instead of php5
* improve short description and begin with "PHP PEAR module
  for..."
* remove list of languages from long description
* add Homepage field

debian/copyright:
* you copyright is very incomplete:
  - verify copyright in all upstream files (for example, Naoki
    Shima is listed Negotiator.php, then you must mention it in
    copyright file). See php-date for example.
  - include all license text
  - if license is PHP version < 3.01, ask to upstream to switch
    license to PHP License 3.01, or better, to (BSD|LGPL|...)
    license

debian/README.Debian
* if you don't have interesting stuff to add, remove it

debian/postinst and debian/prerm:
* you don't need this file because register/unregister is dealt
  with pear.mk cdbs class. BTW there ware some discussions about
  the way to install/remove modules and final choice is given in
  dh-make-php package : directly in debian/rules and not in
  postinst/prerm files

The last release dates from 2006 march and is declared as "beta".
Are you sure this package is maintained by upstream and that code
source is high-quality to be include in Debian?

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E
Evolix - Informatique et Logiciels Libres http://www.evolix.fr/