Re: RFS: php-text-password

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 05:43:15PM -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-text-password".

debian/control:
* set a (versionned) depend on php-pear instead of php5
* change short description to "PHP PEAR module for creating passwords"
* improve long description with real manual:
  http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.text.text-password.php
* add Homepage field

debian/copyright:
* ask to upstream to switch license to PHP License 3.01, or
 better, to (BSD|LGPL|...) license

debian/README.Debian
* if you don't have interesting stuff to add, remove it

The last release dates from 2005 august. Are you sure this
package is maintained by upstream? Have you technical skills to
patch PHP source code if needed?

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E