Re: RFS: php-numbers-roman

Hi Thijs,

It's one of the packages suggested by the php-image-graph package which
is already in Debian.
Graphes can optionally have their axes graduated using roman numbers by
using the Image_Graph_DataPreprocessor_RomanNumerals preprocessor.

But in fact, I packaged it because it's a dependancy of centreon [2], a
kind of nagios frontend I want to package for Debian.

But you made me wonder if they didn't put as a dependancy because of
Image_Graph without actually using it.
I checked and indeed they don't use the RomanNumerals preprocessor.

So I could drop the package but since I already done the work, I think
it would be better to have a suggested package in the archive.

What do you think ?

BTW, if php-numbers-roman is in main, php-image-graph should rather
recommend php-number-roman, shouldn' it ?

Yann

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/php-image-graph
[2] http://www.oreon-project.org/