Re: RFS: gbrainy

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2007, 19:20 +0200 schrieb Siegfried-Angel:
> Okay, uploaded a fixed version. pbuilder is running (downloading right
> now with an amazing speed of 1919B/s 5h2m39s :P).
>
> >> - debian/dirs:
> >> + Not necessary, can be dropped
> The build fails for me if I drop it; I replaced it with a `mkdir -p'
> on debian/rules.

Hrm, why does it fail or better which directory is missing? Normally
debian/dirs is only necessary when upstream has a broken build system or
you install stuff into directories that didn't exist before in
debian/rules but don't create them before putting stuff in there :)
So in your case the mkdir is fine, keep debian/dirs empty... but that's
just a personal preference, feel free to do it the other way around ;)

> About the "tell upstream", I'll try to find the author on IRC and
> comment him what you said.

Cool, if he has questions just give him my mail address. Unfortunately I
don't have that much time lately to be on IRC, will change again soon :)

> I'll notify you when pbuilder finishes...

:)

For debian/control: I meant that the libgnome2-dev, etc build
dependencies are not necassary for upstream in configure.ac. You must
have them in build-depends-indep still, otherwise configure will
explode. You need everything in b-d-i that I listed in my previous mail.

Looks good otherwise :)