RFS: php-i18nv2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-i18nv2".

* Package name    : php-i18nv2
  Version         : 0.11.4-1
  Upstream Author : [Michael Wallner, Helgo Thormar, Lorenzo Alberton]
* URL             : [http://pear.php.net/package/I18Nv2]
* License         : [PHP License]
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
php-i18nv2 - Internationalization for PHP

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-i18nv2/php-i18nv2_0.11.4-1.dsc

http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -- Albert Einstein, The World As I See it