Nevermind (Re: RFS: drscheme (updated package))

Seems the packages are totally broken. Don't even look at them. Will repost later.

Francois-Denis Gonthier wrote:
Dear mentors,

This is an update to DrScheme which is already in Debian. It is basically the upstream update plus some rather conservative changes, especially around the web server.

I would be happy if someone could check this package. There are a few lintian errors but none of them seemed really problematic to me. Feel free to prove me wrong.

As I upload it, I notice there are some things I thought I fixed which I somehow creeped back into the package, so this is more like a RFC than a RFS

--- The obligatory template

It builds these binary packages:
drscheme   - PLT Scheme Programming Environment
mzscheme   - PLT Scheme Interpreter

The upload would fix these bugs: 402589, 425539

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/drscheme/drscheme_370-1.dsc

Kind regards
 François-Denis Gonthier