Re: RFS: ario

Hi,

Please merge changelog entries, it looks a bit strange to have -0 as
initial upload, as initial version in archive should be -1.

done.

W: ario source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.log
W: ario: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/ario
I: ario: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key ./usr/share/applications/ario.desktop:2 Encoding
W: ario: desktop-entry-invalid-category Application ./usr/share/applications/ario.desktop
W: ario: menu-item-uses-apps-section /usr/share/menu/ario:5

I have fixed all this warnings (but I'm not really sure of solution for the first one).

I have uploaded ario_0.2-2, can you please check it again?

Thanks for your help.

Marc