RFS: Kenta Cho's games

Hi,

I finally finished all of Kenta Cho's games, and it is time to find
sponsorship for them. Some of them are already in the archive, but there are
new debian releases, so those should be easier:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bulletml/bulletml_0.0.6-2.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rrootage/rrootage_0.23a-6.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/a7xpg/a7xpg_0.11.dfsg1-2.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gunroar/gunroar_0.15.dfsg1-2.dsc

(rrootage needs a previous upload of the newer release of the libary bulletml)

These other games are NEW:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mu-cade/mu-cade_0.11.dfsg1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/torus-trooper/torus-trooper_0.22.dfsg1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tumiki-fighters/tumiki-fighters_0.2.dfsg1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/val-and-rick/val-and-rick_0.1a.dfsg1-1.dsc

All these games are under a BSD license, are arcade games, abstract shooters,
and if you want to know more about them, I recently wrote an entry in my
weblog about them:

http://www.miriamruiz.es/weblog/?p=107

bulletml is a library coded in C++
rrootage is a game coded in C++
The rest are games coded in D Language.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry

PS: Please, to organize things a bit,  if you intend to sponsor some of these
games, it'd be better if you told in the list, so that other possible sponsors
already know.

PS2: Of course, as usual, feedback is welcome. There's a hard work behind all
of these games, and they're quite severely patched, as the original ones were
developed on Windows with a proprietary D compiler, and we have moved them to
Linux with gdc free D Language compiler, which is already in Debian.

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html