Re: RFS: qstardict

2007/9/7, Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex@debian.org>:
> I'm looking it over for an upload. However, I can't download any of the
> dictionaries linked from the upstream main page - sourceforge pops up error
> pages saying they are not available - do you have any dictionaries I could use
> for testing your package - russian or english ones would be great.

You can find all of that dictionaries in XDXF project [1], on download
page [2] exactly (see  dicts-stardict-form-xdxf section). There is
mistake with numeration - download page linked from upstream page
directs to *_sdict05_*.tar.bz2 when right is *_sdict03_*.tar.bz2. I'll
notice upstream about this.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdxf/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=95155

--