Re: RFS: normalize-audio (updated package)

Hi Kevin,

> You need to complete the debian/copyright a little more as it does
> not even reference GPL v2, which it is. See the package tnef for an
> example. A good habit is to run
>
>     licensecheck -r .
>
> from the working directory on every package you work on.

I fixed the copyright file.

> A bit picky on my part, but remove the:
>
> ## All lines beginning with `## DP:' are a description of the patch.
>
> line in debian/patches/*.dpatch files. It just takes up space. You
> might also consider slightly more verbose descriptions in each patch
> just to make it easier on yourself (or the next maintainer) a few
> years from now. Also, make sure to pass on the patches to upstream.

I removed that comment and added proper descriptions. Upstream is aware
of all patches.

> Other than that, looking O.K. although I'm unable to build it right
> now because pbuilder can't seem to pull down the packages:
>
>     libvorbis0a
>     libvorbisenc2
>     libvorbisfile3
>
> from the ftp.us.debian.org archives. I'll try again in a little bit.

IIRC there have been various problem reports with ftp.us.d.o from time
to time. You might want to try a different mirror.

An updated package is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/normalize-audio/normalize-audio_0.7.7-2.dsc

Thanks,
  Joachim