Re: Advice on HTML docs

Hi,
I've got the answer from the author of homebank:

"
This is an old metatag outdated from the time I first write the doc in
Amiga (there were first in amigaguide format and i used a tool to
convert it to html which added this meta...)

I will remove this.

In waiting you can do it also and re-submit to debian, here is what i've
done:
cd homebank/doc
find ./ -type f | xargs perl -pi -w -e 's/<meta name="Generator"
content="GuideML 2.2">//g'

and to check
grep 'GuideML' *.html
"

I know that I can't modify the orig tarball by myself, but what do you
think if I add a note about this mail in README.Debian or in another
file?

cheers,
francesco

--