Re: RFS: steam-powered

Le Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 08:59:02AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs a écrit :

>  But even then this doesn't get you any further - calling up other
> more-or-less bad examples doesn't make yours any better, that's
> kindergarden argumentation line.

>  Yes, but the social contract doesn't regulate where one puts their
> effort into.  And some chose not to do so for non-free software, which
> is their right and yours to accept it.

Dear all, dear Gerfried and Ben,

It would be really great if we managed to keep this mailing list
insult-free.

Everybody has the right of not sponsoring free software made for helping
to use non-free software, and now that it has been said it may be time
to move on and let Michael look for one.

Now that the ITP went on -devel, there is opportunity to raise
fundamental objections on the presence of Steam-Powered in Debian, but
if for each RFS on this list we get mails from persons explaining why
they will not consider to sponsor the packages, our mailboxes will
explode...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy