Re: RFS: ipp2p

Hi,

I wonder how this is going on.

I'm one who used it to serve a customer. And I heard
some people asking for it in debian for some time.
(Mostly, I pointed them to Bug #408258   to fetch
the source package and build it themselves.)

So, it would be nice to have it in official debian.
Not a DD, I can just hope that someone would give
a hand.

Thanks,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan