Re: RFS: normalize-audio (updated package)

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 12:09:41AM +0200, Joachim Reichel wrote......

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.7-2
> of my package "normalize-audio".
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/normalize-audio/normalize-audio_0.7.7-2.dsc

You need to complete the debian/copyright a little more as it does
not even reference GPL v2, which it is. See the package tnef for an
example. A good habit is to run

    licensecheck -r .

from the working directory on every package you work on.

A bit picky on my part, but remove the:

## All lines beginning with `## DP:' are a description of the patch.

line in debian/patches/*.dpatch files. It just takes up space. You
might also consider slightly more verbose descriptions in each patch
just to make it easier on yourself (or the next maintainer) a few
years from now. Also, make sure to pass on the patches to upstream.

Other than that, looking O.K. although I'm unable to build it right
now because pbuilder can't seem to pull down the packages:

    libvorbis0a
    libvorbisenc2
    libvorbisfile3

from the ftp.us.debian.org archives. I'll try again in a little bit.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941