Re: RFS: normalize-audio (updated package)

Hello,

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007, Joachim Reichel wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.7-2
> of my package "normalize-audio".

I haven't checked this in detail but a quick look shows additional
build-dependencies:
	Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5), dpatch, autotools-dev,
	  libaudiofile-dev, libmad0-dev, mpg321, vorbis-tools, flac

as compared with:
	Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5), autotools-dev,
	  libaudiofile-dev, libmad0-dev, vorbis-tools

As far as I could see the build does not depend on mpg321,
vorbis-tools or flac as no audio files are being converted during the
build.

Regards,

Kapil.