RFS: harvestman (updated package)

Dear Debian Mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for "harvestman". It is a Python based
package already in Debian.

The current package fixes a minor bug and clears up some Python
packaging issues. Also, it now uses a script in /usr/bin, rather than
a symbolic link, like earlier packages. Otherwise, there isn't much
change.

The package is at:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/harvestman/harvestman_1.4.6-4.dsc

I'd appreciate it if someone could sponsor the package. Please do send
me your comments and queries, if you have any.

Thanks.

Kumar

P. S.: You may be wondering what has suddenly rekindled my interest in
the package. It's just that upstream is developing a new version, and
I wanted to see what shape the package is in well before the next
upstream release.
--
Kumar Appaiah,
458, Jamuna Hostel,