ITS: gplanarity (updated package)

Hi Franz!

* Franz Pletz <fpletz@franz-pletz.org> [070728 23:16]:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 11496-2
> of my package "gplanarity".

You found one, just a few small things I would like to see fixed, before
uploading:

No it isn't:
$ lintian -i gplanarity_11496-2_i386.changes
W: gplanarity source: debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error line 28

Fix is trivial, and shouldn't be a problem.  Will upload as soon as you
fixed that.

Furthermore you use "real" commands, while you could use the proper
debhelper scripts, e.g. for cleaning your build manpage or installing
the icon and .desktop file.  I consider that bad style and would like to
see it fixed, unless you have good reasons to not use debhelper for that
;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: Please CC me, when you finished an updated package at least fixing
the lintian issue; I read -mentors only unregularily.