Re: RFS: throttle

On 7/22/07, Stefan Fritsch <sf@sfritsch.de> wrote:
Kartik Mistry wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "throttle".
> throttle   - A bandwidth limiting pipe

The cstream package (already in Debian) seems to provide the same
feature. Can you please look at it and check whether throttle has
some unique features so that it makes sense to have both throttle and
cstream in Debian?

Hi Stefan,

cstream looks great. It can do what throttle can do with much power.
but, throttle is small program.

Can we not have two program of similar functionality? like gnome and
kde both are in Debian have many similar programs.

Thanks,
Kartik Mistry  | Eng: kartikmistry.org/blog
0xD1028C8D | Guj: kartikm.wordpress.com