Re: cancel (Re: ITS (Re: RFS: libsvg-perl))

Le Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 11:05:31AM +0200, Bart Martens a écrit :
> Correction.  There was already an ITP owned by someone else, so I'm not
> sponsoring David's package.

Dear Bart,

I am the new maintainer of bioperl, which is needing libsvg-perl-(graph)
(bug http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=342475)

I asked on debian-perl if somebody was intersted to package the perl
modules which are missing for the current version of bioperl, but
unfortunately, I missed the answer of Jose, who was the only messge of
the thread which was not CCed to me (sorry!).

http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2007/06/msg00032.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2007/06/msg00037.html

I then contacted David in private to ask him if he had time to help me
by packaging this module.

I apologise if it lead to duplicated work. If Jose is OK, I would be
happy if you sponsored David's package.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy