please, review and enhance "How to split a package into several smaller packages"

Hello,
I am studying Debian packaging (someday I will ask for a sponsor and
start the nm process) and some time ago realized a lack of documentation
about spliting a package into multiple binaries.
Since them, collected many hints and links, by searching net and from
mentors, and now wrote a small how-to at the wiki.
Please, review and enhance the page

http://wiki.debian.org/PkgSplit

If you edit something, please write a small comment at the form when you
commit the changes.
This way it can be easily spotted at the "get info" link.
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado
http://www.techforce.com.br