Re: RFS: dfu-programmer
Thanks for taking a look at my package. I have addressed your issues and
uploaded the files again. They have the same version number, so make
sure you get the files dated "27-Mar-2007 23:05". They are at
More comments below.
Nico Golde wrote:
Using lintian 1.23.28 on a sid chroot. However, I now realize I need to
run lintian on both the .dsc and .changes file.
* Andrew Straw <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2007-03-27 12:24]:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dfu-programmer".
* Package name : dfu-programmer
Version : 0.4.0-1
Upstream Author : Weston Schmidt
* URL : http://dfu-programmer.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL
Section : devel
It builds these binary packages:
dfu-programmer - device firmware update (DFU) based USB
programmer for Atmel chips
The package is lintian clean.
???? ^^^^ How did you check this?
A few notes:
- dfu-programmer (0.4.0-1) sid; urgency=low in changelog,
see section 5.5 of the developer reference please
I understand you to mean change the distribution to unstable. Done.
I tried to file one, but I guess it hasn't shown up. I guess that
- your package is not closing an ITP bug
I couldn't find reference to "compat" within the Debian Developer's
Reference. Is this a debhelper thing?
- where is your compat file?
-> Why you are not using debhelper scripts? (I know this
is not needed anyway)
Because I used the hello package as an example, which didn't use debhelper.
- copyright file is broken see
BTW: copyright != license
What exactly are you referring to? I did change (and hopefully improve)
the wording a bit, but I'm not sure I've addressed your issue.
- please fix the language issues in control description