Re: RFS: crotch

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:22:59 -0300
"Margarita Manterola" <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris!
>
> On 1/23/07, Chris Amthor <amthor@chroam.de> wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "crotch".
>
> If you look up the definition of "crotch"
> (http://dict.die.net/crotch/), you come up with the fact that is not a
> nice word, and it can be considered offensive by a group of people.
>
> Even though it's not so terrible, it's definitely not a good name for
> a program to be distributed by Debian.

This discussion has been done already, when me and another person were
searching a sponsor for our Brainfuck-related packages.

Remember we already have a package called bitchx in the archive.

Let this person search for a sponsor, the FTP masters are the one who
decide anyway.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>