Re: RFS: sshm
Patrick Matthäi wrote:
* your build seems to be unclean, the diff.gz. contains a config.log
* debian/README does not contain any information, please remove it,
same with README.Debian.
* please remove the merge the old changelog entries into the current
one, the package was not uploaded to debian before.
* why priority extra?
* please improve long description a bit, giving more examples what the
package actually does.
* since the package upstream is hosted at sf.net, you should point to
your sf.net project site in debian/copyright, and not to
ftp.debian.org; or, are you abandoning the sf.net project?
* debian/docs does install only empty files, remove it.
* ChangeLog is empty, remove it from the dh_installchangelogs call
* debian/dirs is not required here, the build system just creates the
needed directories on its own.
* remove the useless commented stuff in rules, remove the not used
dh_* calls (e.g. dh_installexamples etc.).
* please add a manpage for sshm.
if you fix above things, i'll check again.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
- RFS: sshm
- From: Patrick Matthäi <firstname.lastname@example.org>