Re: RFS: speedometer -- measure and display the rate of data across a network connection
Jari Aalto wrote:
* README.Debian is bogus.
* changelog has a useless empty line at the end of the file.
* dirs has a useless empty line at the end of the file.
if you would use install -D in rules, you could get rid of dirs
* configure: stanza in rules is unused, remove it. same with build:
(but since build: is a mandatory target, just leave an empty build:
* remove the useless commented stuff, e.g. in clean:
* remove the not used dh_* calls for your package, e.g.
dh_installexamples and others.
* your package is arch all, hence all your dh_* calls should be
listed under binary-indep, not binary-arch.
* your debian/copyright lists the wrong GPL version.
and btw, how about finishing fspanel first before doing other packages?
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist