Re: RFS: xournal
Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
* the package was not uploaded to debian before, please remove the
previous changelog entries if the package was not widespread before
through a popular unofficial repository (including the downgrading
of the revision to -1).
* installing AUTHORS in docs does not make sense here, it does not
provide additional information over the name listed in
* installing NEWS does not make any sense, it's a doublette of README.
* it may make sense to add src/TODO to docs.
* why does having PREFIX=/usr in rules make sense when you're using
this variable excately one time?
* remove the useless commented stuff from the manpage.
* close the ITP in your changelog entry.
rest is good, if you fix above things, i'll sponsor the package.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
- RFS: xournal
- From: Mathieu Bouchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>